The course provides directly applicable knowledge about the most important topics for a successful process management: strategic management, organizational embedding, roles and responsibilities, process architecture, reference models and methods.
Details and content
- Enterprise objectives, strategy and planning
- Business processes in the enterprise context
- Process management concepts and organizational embedding
- Quality management and benchmarking
- GRC issues (governance, risk, compliance) in business processes
The course is aligned with the curriculum of the certification for the "OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2 (OCEB 2) Fundamental" and also serves for the exam preparation. Good knowledge of business process modeling with BPMN 2.0 are a prerequisite.
Benefits / Learning Goals
- You understand the interaction of vision, mission, business objectives, strategy, business policy, tactics, business rules and processes
- You are familiar with the various possibilities for anchoring business process management within the organization
- You have a basic understanding of the relevant reference models, quality, metric and governance framework models such as SCOR, Value Chain Reference Model, Business Process Maturity Model (BPMM), Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard, COBIT, Basel 2 and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- You understand the importance of GRC topics (governance, risk, compliance) for business process management
The exam OMG-OCEB2-FUND100" can be taken at an official Pearson Vue test center or as an online exam.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelations are presented in the course in order to promote a holistic understanding of business process management. The participants deepen their knowledge using practical examples. For preparing for the certification, multiple choice questions practiced.
New and experienced process management specialists who would like to learn concepts and methods for a holistic business process management. Process management specialists who want to prove their knowledge with an internationally recognized certification.
- Good knowledge of business process modeling with BPMN 2.0
- Basic knowledge or experience in business process management
- Training 2 days (virtual / presence): CHF 1'690.- / EUR 1'490.-
- Certification exam OCEB 2 Fundamental: see OMG / Pearson VUE
- Training for groups: on request
- Virtual and face-to-face training (Registration and payment through the Learning Management System):
- Virtual Training in English: 17/18 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in German: 13/14 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in French: 26/29 November 2021 (guaranteed execution)
- To complement this, we recommend the modules BPMN 2.0 - Descriptive Modeling and BPMN 2.0 - Analytical Modeling:
- Virtual Training in English: 10/11 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in German: 6/7 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in French: 4/5 November 2021 (guaranteed execution)
- Other dates on request via info@~@processcentric.ch