HERMES 2022 Foundation
The course teaches you the logical structure of the HERMES 2022 method and thus efficiently prepares you for the practical application, as well as the certification examination HERMES 2022 Foundation.
The modular structure of the course and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to meet your individual needs. You have the following options:
- Our "blended learning" formula: One day of blended/virtual (video meeting) training followed by a consolidation using the eLearning module up to the exam
- Pure online training (self-study / eLearning)
- Group training blended virtual or face-to-face, one or two days
- Public examination, organized by our partner TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- Face-to-face examination at various locations in Switzerland
- Online exam in your office or home office
- For groups we are happy to organize face-to-face or online exams at your preferred location and date
Details and content
- Scenario Service/Product
- HERMES Online
- Certification preparation
Benefits / Learning goals
- You know the phase model and the decision processes.
- Based on the project organization and the most important roles, you will get to know the distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the HERMES 2022 project and the interaction between core and project organizations.
- You understand the methodological elements of HERMES 2022 and are able to adapt the methodology to the requirements of your projects.
- Using the service/product scenario you will get an overview of the processes as well as the tasks and results of a HERMES 2022 project.
- You will acquire knowledge in the use of the HERMES Online tool, document templates and checklists.
- You are fully prepared for the Foundation certification exam.
You have the possibility to acquire the HERMES 2022 Foundation certificate by passing a multiple choice examination conducted by the certification body TÜV SÜD Examination Institute (not yet available).
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 2022. The participants deepen what they have learned with the help of case studies and examination simulations.
Course documents / Resources
- Textbook "Essential HERMES 2022"
- Poster "Overview of the scenarios" (approved par TÜV SÜD)
- Instructional videos
- Practice quizzes
- Exam simulation with more than 200 sample questions
Project staff, project managers, decision makers, clients and controllers
Basic knowledge or initial experience in project management
- eLearning: CHF 590.- / € 590.- incl. VAT (Registration through our Learning Management System)
- Blended training virtual 1 day incl. eLearning: CHF 1'190.- / € 1'190.- incl. VAT (Dates and Registration through our Learning Management System)
- Certification exam HERMES 2022 Foundation: Not yet available (Registration through TÜV SÜD)
- Training for groups: on request