HERMES 2022 for managers
The course teaches you the logical structure of the HERMES 2022 method and thus efficiently prepares you for your tasks as a decision maker, for example as a client or project committee member.
- Half-day virtual or presence course
- Support through our innovative learning platform
Details and content
- Overview of methods
- Decision process
Benefits / Learning goals
- You know the phase model and the decision processes.
- Based on the project organization and the most important roles, you will get to know the distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the HERMES 2022 project and the interaction between master and project organization.
- You understand the methodological elements of HERMES 2022 and are able to adapt the methodology to the requirements of your projects.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 2022.
Decision makers, clients and project committee members
- Virtual or presence course 1/2 day: CHF 790 incl. VAT