The course provides practice-oriented knowledge for the creation of easily readable and comprehensible business process models and shows how the standard notation can be introduced in an organization for use by subject matter experts.
Details and content
- Basic elements of BPMN 2.0
- Hierarchical Modeling
- Practical exercises
Benefits / Learning Goals
- Participants are familiar with the BPMN 2.0 elements of the descriptive conformance subclass
- They are able to document business processes correctly in a clear and concise manner, according to the facts
- You are able assess which modeling conventions you need to successfully implement BPMN 2.0 in your organisation for use by subject matter experts
You can acquire the "processCentric BPMN 2.0 Descriptive Modeling Expert" certificate by taking a multiple choice exam and submitting an accompanied modeling task from your field of practice.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and relationships are presented in the course in a way to promote a practice-oriented understanding of process modeling with BPMN 2.0. The participants deepen their understanding by resolving practical exercises.
Course documents / Resources
Subject matter experts and beginning process management specialists who want to document business processes clearly and accurately for specific target groups.
- Training 1 day (virtual / presence): CHF 850.- / EUR 750.-
- Training for groups: on request
- Virtual and face-to-face training (Registration and payment through the Learning Management System):
- Virtual Training in English: 10 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in German: 6 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in French: 4 November 2021 (guaranteed execution)
- Other dates on request via info@~@processcentric.ch