HERMES 2022 Advanced
In the course you will deepen the application of the HERMES 2022 method using the example of the scenario IT Individual Application and thus efficiently prepare you for the practical application as well as the certification exam HERMES 2022 Advanced. This course relies on the HERMES 2022 Foundation course and requires the relevant knowledge.
The modular structure of the training and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to take your individual needs into account. You have the following options:
- Pure online training (self-study / eLearning)
- One day of blended/virtual (video meeting) training followed by a consolidation using the eLearning module up to the exam
- Group training blended virtual or face-to-face, one or two days
- Public examination (not yet available), organized by our partner TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- Face-to-face examination at various locations in Switzerland
- Online exam in your office or home office
- For groups we are happy to organize face-to-face or online exams at your preferred location and date
Details and content
- Scenarios «IT development», «IT adaptation» et «Organization adaptation»
- Scenario Customized IT Application
- User Information
- Certification preparation
Benefits / Learning goals
- You consolidate your knowledge from HERMES Foundation.
- You will gain in-depth application knowledge using the example of the scenario Customized IT Application and prepare yourself for practical application with the help of case studies.
- You will deepen selected topics of the practical user information.
- You will be comprehensively prepared for the Advanced certification exam.
You have the possibility to acquire the HERMES 2022 Foundation certificate by passing a multiple choice examination conducted by the certification body TÜV SÜD Examination Institute.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 2022. The participants deepen what they have learned with the help of case studies and examination simulations.
Course documents / Resources
- Textbook HERMES 2022 Essential
- HERMES Reference Manual
- Instructional videos
- Exam simulation with more than 200 sample questions
- Italian (soon available)
Project manager, sub-project manager and controller
Knowledge at the HERMES Foundation level.
- eLearning: CHF 590.- / € 590.- incl. VAT (Registration through our Learning Management System)
- Blended training virtual 1 day incl. eLearning: CHF 1'190.- / € 1'190.- incl. VAT (Dates and Registration through our Learning Management System)
- Certification exam HERMES 2022 Advanced: not yet available (Registration through TÜV SÜD)
- Training for groups: on request