Business processes represent only one facet of business reality; the transparency becomes complete only with the business rules. DMN 1.3 as a complement to BPMN 2.0 promises to become the global standard for decision modeling. The course provides practice-oriented knowledge for specifying business rules for decisions.
Details and content
- Decision tables
- Evaluable expressions with FEEL
- Boxed expressions
- Lists and relations
- Business Knowledge Models
- Decision Services
- Testing of decision models
- Practical exercises
Benefits / Learning Goals
- Participants are familiar with the advanced DMN 1.3 elements and their application.
- They are able to document decisions correctly in a clear and concise manner, according to the facts.
You can acquire the "processCentric DMN 1.3 Decision Specification Expert" certificate by taking a multiple choice exam and submitting a complex modeling task.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and relationships are presented in the course in a way to promote a practice-oriented understanding of decision modeling with DMN 1.3. The participants deepen their understanding by resolving practical exercises.
Course documents / Resources
Experienced process management experts who want to document decisions clearly and accurately for specific target groups.
- Knowledge of process modelling with BPMN 2.0
- Basic knowledge of DMN 1.3
- Experience in business process management
- Training 1 day (virtual / presence): CHF 850.- / EUR 750.-
- Training for groups: on request