The course provides practice-oriented knowledge for the creation of easily readable and comprehensible business process models, which enable a detailed analysis of workflows.
Details and content
- Use of different task types
- Repetitive activities
- Simple and combined events
- Complex branching
- Subprocess variants
- Handling of exceptions
- Practical exercises
Benefits / Learning Goals
- You supplement your knowledge of BPMN 2.0 elements with the "Analytic Conformance" subclass.
- You will be able to represent your business processes correctly in a clear and concise manner according to the subject matter .
- You can assess which modeling depth and precision are required for your analysis goals.
You can acquire the "processCentric BPMN 2.0 Analytical Modeling Expert" certificate by taking a multiple choice exam and submitting a complex modeling task.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and relationships are presented in the course in a way to promote a practice-oriented understanding of process modeling with BPMN 2.0. The participants deepen their understanding by resolving practical exercises.
Course documents / Resources
Experienced process management experts who want to represent business processes clearly and precisely in a way that is appropriate to the target group for the purpose of analyzing them.
- Experience in business process management
- Knowledge of descriptive modeling with BPMN 2.0
- Training 1 day (virtual / presence): CHF 850.- / EUR 750.-
- Training for groups: on request
- Virtual and face-to-face training (Registration and payment through the Learning Management System):
- Virtual Training in English: 11 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in German: 7 January 2022 (guaranteed execution)
- Virtual Training in French: 5 November 2021 (guaranteed execution)
- Other dates on request via info@~@processcentric.ch