The course provides practice-oriented knowledge for the creation of easily readable and comprehensible business process models, which enable a detailed analysis of workflows.
The modular structure of the course and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to meet your individual needs. You have the following options:
- Pure online training (self-study / eLearning)
- One day of blended/virtual (video meeting) training followed by a consolidation using the eLearning module
- Group training blended virtual or face-to-face, one or two days.
Details and content
- Use of different task types
- Repetitive activities
- Simple and combined events
- Complex branching
- Subprocess variants
- Handling of exceptions
- Practical exercises
Benefits / Learning Goals
- You supplement your knowledge of BPMN 2.0 elements with the "Analytic Conformance" subclass.
- You will be able to represent your business processes correctly in a clear and concise manner according to the subject matter.
- You can assess which modeling depth and precision are required for your analysis goals.
You can obtain the "processCentric BPMN 2.0 Analytical Modeling Expert" certificate by taking a multiple choice exam and submitting a complex modeling task. During the modeling project, you will receive personalized support from a trainer.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and relationships are presented in the course in a way to promote a practice-oriented understanding of process modeling with BPMN 2.0. The participants deepen their understanding by resolving practical exercises.
Course documents / Resources
Experienced process management experts who want to represent business processes clearly and precisely in a way that is appropriate to the target group for the purpose of analyzing them.
- Experience in business process management
- Knowledge of Descriptive modeling with BPMN 2.0
- eLearning + personalized support during modeling project: CHF 490.- / € 490.- incl. VAT (Registration on our Learning Platform)
- Blended training virtual 1 day incl. eLearning: CHF 850.- / € 850.- (Dates and Registration on our Learning Platform)
- Training for groups: on request.