The PRINCE2® Foundation training is designed for anyone who wants to learn the basics of PRINCE2.
The objective of the PRINCE2 course is to prepare participants for active involvement in a project management team applying PRINCE2. To do this, they must demonstrate that they understand the principles and terminology of the method.
After completing the PRINCE2 course, participants should:
- Understand projects and PRINCE2 related key concepts
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 methodology
- Know the PRINCE2 themes and understand how they are applied during the project
- Know the PRINCE2 processes and understand how they are implemented during the project
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam
- Project Manager
Junior project managers
It is an advantage if the participants already have project experience. Prior to the training date, participants will receive material for preparatory reading, which must be read through in full by the time of the seminar.
The PRINCE2 Foundation training includes the following material:
- Preparation material (PRINCE2 manual*, case studies, exercises and solutions, PRINCE2 glossary, Foundation sample exams and tips & tricks for the Foundation exam).
- PRINCE2 document templates
Dates and registration