HERMES 5 Foundation
The course teaches you the logical structure of the HERMES 5 method and thus efficiently prepares you for the practical application as well as the certification examination HERMES 5 Foundation.
The modular structure of the course and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to meet your individual needs. You have the following options:
- Pure online training (self-study / eLearning)
- One day of virtual (video meeting) or face-to-face training followed by a consolidation using the eLearning module up to the exam
- Optional repetition before the exam (video or face-to-face)
- Two days of virtual (video meeting) or classroom training
- Public examination, organized by our partner TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- Face-to-face examination at various locations in Switzerland
- Online exam in your office or home office
- For groups we are happy to organize face-to-face or online exams at your preferred location and date
Details and content
- Scenario Service/Product
- HERMES Online
- Certification preparation
Benefits / Learning goals
- You know the phase model and the decision processes.
- Based on the project organization and the most important roles, you will get to know the distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the HERMES 5 project and the interaction between core and project organizations.
- You understand the methodological elements of HERMES 5 and are able to adapt the methodology to the requirements of your projects.
- Using the service/product scenario you will get an overview of the processes as well as the tasks and results of a HERMES 5 project.
- You will acquire knowledge in the use of the HERMES Online tool, document templates and checklists.
- You are fully prepared for the Foundation certification exam.
You have the possibility to acquire the HERMES 5 Foundation certificate by passing a multiple choice examination conducted by the certification body TÜV SÜD Examination Institute.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 5. The participants deepen what they have learned with the help of case studies and examination simulations.
Course documents / Resources
- Textbook HERMES 5 Vademecum
- Instructional videos
- Exam simulation with more than 160 sample questions
- English (Course HER-FOU-E)
- German (Course HER-FOU-D)
- French (Course HER-FOU-F)
Project staff, project managers, decision makers, clients and controllers
Basic knowledge or initial experience in project management
- eLearning: CHF 490.-
- Express training 1 day (virtual / presence) incl. eLearning: CHF 1'090.-
- Classic training 2 days (virtual / presence): CHF 1'690.-
- Certification exam HERMES 5 Foundation: CHF 350.-
- Training for groups: on request
- eLearning: Start at any time on the Learning Management System
- Virtual and face-to-face training (Registration and payment through the Learning Management System):
- Virtual Express Training in Englisch: tbd
- Virtual Express Training in German: tbd
- Virtual Express Training in French: tbd
- Other dates on request via info@~@processcentric.ch
- Virtual and face-to-face training in cooperation with QRP International (Registration through info@~@processcentric.ch):
- Presence (Zurich): 26-27 September 2022
- Virtual: 26-27 September 2022
- EARLY BIRD PROMOTION (10% rebate) for face-to-face training until 21 days before course start
- virtual training: CHF 1'950.-
- face-to-face training: CHF 2'350.-