HERMES 5 Foundation
The course teaches you the logical structure of the HERMES 5 method and thus efficiently prepares you for the practical application as well as the certification examination HERMES 5 Foundation.
The modular structure of the course and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to meet your individual needs. You have the following options:
- Pure online training (self-study / eLearning)
- One day of blended/virtual (video meeting) training followed by a consolidation using the eLearning module up to the exam
- Group training blended virtual or face-to-face, one or two days
- Public examination, organized by our partner TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- Face-to-face examination at various locations in Switzerland
- Online exam in your office or home office
- For groups we are happy to organize face-to-face or online exams at your preferred location and date
Details and content
- Scenario Service/Product
- HERMES Online
- Certification preparation
Benefits / Learning goals
- You know the phase model and the decision processes.
- Based on the project organization and the most important roles, you will get to know the distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the HERMES 5 project and the interaction between core and project organizations.
- You understand the methodological elements of HERMES 5 and are able to adapt the methodology to the requirements of your projects.
- Using the service/product scenario you will get an overview of the processes as well as the tasks and results of a HERMES 5 project.
- You will acquire knowledge in the use of the HERMES Online tool, document templates and checklists.
- You are fully prepared for the Foundation certification exam.
You have the possibility to acquire the HERMES 5 Foundation certificate by passing a multiple choice examination conducted by the certification body TÜV SÜD Examination Institute.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 5. The participants deepen what they have learned with the help of case studies and examination simulations.
Course documents / Resources
- Textbook HERMES 5 Vademecum
- Instructional videos
- Exam simulation with more than 160 sample questions
- English (Course HER-FOU-E)
- German (Course HER-FOU-D)
- French (Course HER-FOU-F)
Project staff, project managers, decision makers, clients and controllers
Basic knowledge or initial experience in project management