HERMES 5 for managers
The course teaches you the logical structure of the HERMES 5 method and thus efficiently prepares you for your tasks as a decision-maker, for example as a client or project committee member.
- Half-day virtual or presence course
- Support through our innovative learning platform
Details and content
- Overview of methods
- Decision process
Benefits / Learning goals
- You know the phase model and the decision processes.
- Based on the project organization and the most important roles, you will get to know the distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the HERMES 5 project and the interaction between master and project organization.
- You understand the methodological elements of HERMES 5 and are able to adapt the methodology to the requirements of your projects.
- You will acquire knowledge in the use of the HERMES Online tool, document templates and checklists.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 5.
Decision makers, clients and project committee members
- Virtual or presence course 1/2 day: CHF 690