HERMES 5 Advanced
In the course you will deepen the application of the HERMES 5.1 method using the example of the scenario IT Individual Application and thus efficiently prepare you for the practical application as well as the certification exam HERMES 5 Advanced. The module builds on the HERMES 5 Foundation course and requires the relevant knowledge.
The modular structure of the training and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to take your individual needs into account. You have the following options:
- Pure online training (self-study / eLearning)
- One day of virtual (video meeting) or face-to-face training followed by a consolidation using the eLearning module up to the exam
- Optional repetition before the exam (video or face-to-face)
- Two days of virtual (video meeting) or classroom training
- Public examination, organized by our partner TÜV SÜD Examination Institute
- Face-to-face examination at various locations in Switzerland
- Online exam in your office or home office
- For groups we are happy to organize face-to-face or online exams at your preferred location and date
Details and content
- Scenario Customized IT Application
- User Information
- Certification preparation
Benefits / Learning goals
- You consolidate your knowledge from HERMES Foundation.
- You will gain in-depth application knowledge using the example of the scenario Customized IT Application and prepare yourself for practical application with the help of case studies.
- You will deepen selected topics of the practical user information.
- You will be comprehensively prepared for the Advanced certification exam.
You have the possibility to acquire the HERMES 5 Foundation certificate by passing a multiple choice examination conducted by the certification body TÜV SÜD Examination Institute.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 5. The participants deepen what they have learned with the help of case studies and examination simulations.
Course documents / Resources
- Textbook HERMES 5 Vademecum
- HERMES Reference Manual
- Instructional videos
- Exam simulation with more than 160 sample questions
Project manager, sub-project manager and controller
Knowledge at the HERMES Foundation level.
- eLearning: CHF 490.-
- eLearning Combo Foundation & Advanced: CHF 890.-
- Express training 1 day (virtual / presence) incl. eLearning: CHF 1'090.-
- Classic training 2 days (virtual / presence): CHF 1'690.-
- Certification exam HERMES 5 Foundation: CHF 350.-
- Training for groups: on request
- eLearning: Start at any time on the Learning Management System
- Self-enrollment by payment using credit card or Paypal
- For enrollment on account or Combo Foundation/Advanced, request via info@~@processcentric.ch
- Virtual and face-to-face training (Registration and payment through the Learning Management System):
- Virtual Express Training in Englisch: tbd
- Virtual Express Training in German: tbd
- Virtual Express Training in French: tbd
- Other dates on request via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual and face-to-face training in cooperation with QRP International (Registration through info@~@processcentric.ch):
- French / Geneva face-to-face: 9-10-15 June 2022
- French / Virtual: 9-10-15 June 2022
- German / Virtual: 9-10-15 June 2022
- English / Zurich face-to-face: 9-10-15 June 2022
- German / Zurich face-to-face: 9-10-15 June 2022
- English / Virtual: 9-10-15 June 2022
- German / Virtual: 4-6-8 July 2022
- English / Zurich face-to-face: 4-6-8 July 2022
- German / Zurich face-to-face: 4-6-8 July 2022
- German / Virtual: 4-6-8 July 2022
- French / Geneva face-to-face: 11-12-17 August 2022
- French / Virtual: 11-12-17 August 2022
- German / Virtual: 11-12-17 August 2022
- English / Zurich face-to-face: 11-12-17 August 2022
- German / Zurich face-to-face: 11-12-17 August 2022
- English / Virtual: 11-12-17 August 2022
- EARLY BIRD PROMOTION (10% rebate) for face-to-face training until 21 days before course start
- virtual training: CHF 2'400.-
- face-to-face training: CHF 3'600.-